Only 25% of China, India, Vietnam, Indonesia, Russia and Brazil
approved from our team to do business. Three out of four factories will
hit our criteria and not allowed to bid on our products. Finding the
factory is the most important step in the entire process. The right
will almost certainly lead to success while picking the wrong factory
lead you down the path to headaches and pain. That is why our team
the factory and strongly evaluates them with our audit. Then we share
findings with our customers so they feel as comfortable as we do on our
Our factory audit includes evaluating potential factories on
1. Years in business.
2. Staff numbers for quality control, manufacturing,
3. Organization, cleanliness and separation of
4. Equality control procedures
5. Equipment and technology
7. Management style
8. Availability and capacity to take on new orders.
Monthly total capacity.
9. Experience on similar products that you are making.
10. Who will be our account manager, and there
Having good information about each potential factory will allow us to
the best decision possible, that is to use or not to use a factory.
that factory selection is the most important step in the process, our
factory audit that we share with you might just well be the most
document you have.